Event Cancellation by Sponsor
The 2016 AAGB reserves the right to cancel this event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
If 2016 AAGB cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, 2016 AAGB has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
· Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 30 business days before the event.
· Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a $75 service fee.
· Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
· Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
· Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
· All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
· Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
· Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
These above policies apply to all 2016 AAGB Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.